Pokederp Pokederp

Lots of footage of nuclear bomb... not much in animation, an old joke... meh at best.

The Pretender(Typography) The Pretender(Typography)

Go ahead and finish it, it feels incomplete, I'm just left hanging. You've got a good rythem, but it needs more. A whole song more. XD

On a separate note, a good model for typography flashes would be 'Dot Dot Dot' as the creator of that video really plays with the text. I also have a penchant for words appearing whole as opposed to syllables, but that's just a style critique and usually don't mean much.

GnomeSlice responds:

Dot Dot Dot is a great clip, but I think the bigger draw there is actually in the voice acting, the fact that the words are presented with purposefully horrible spelling.
Thanks for watching!

I'm Nice! I'm Nice!

Nice Video

I liked the song, the bear was nice, all the costumes the bear wore and all the scenarios with him burning down the village, dressing as Wario were well made. The singing was also very well put together. My only complaint, a bit minor and trivial, was that I felt you could have given the bear a few more poses and positions to be in. I know he's singing to the audience, but it would added to the video so much for him to be turning and jumping, and being a bit more animate. Everything else was spot on, the animation was smooth, just that minor complaint. I wish you luck on your future works.

Change Of Weather Change Of Weather

I love this piece. :)

MrNightVarga responds:

Thanks man!

Is this a remix Loop Is this a remix Loop

I get a Megaman vibe from this.

Frequality responds:

All right! :D Might do some kind of Megaman-ish music in the future again! :D

Sticky is good Sticky is good

I wish it didn't stop abruptly, but I love it. :)

Frequality responds:

Aww Thank you so much! <3 Sorry to tell you that this project got destroyed together with my old HDD. But It's possible to make something really close to this, since I remember how I made it.

-Frequality